Full course description
A one year subscription (from date of purchase) to an online continuing education course package on feline and canine tooth extraction, nerve blocks, and dental disease for veterinarians and vet techs.
Have you ever questioned the following?:
What is the proper procedure for a maxillary carnassial tooth extraction?
What complications can occur during feline dental extractions?
What are the common anesthetic agents used in dental nerve blocks for small animals?
What are common dental nerve block techniques that I can use in my practice?
If you have, or have questions of a similar nature, this course package is right for you! Veterinary dentistry is a complex practice that relies on a veterinarian’s knowledge and procedural skill to be successful. This course package is designed to support learners interested in further developing their knowledge and understanding of veterinary dentistry best practices. Video-based modules and case studies are leveraged to provide a comprehensive educational experience where learners can observe techniques and practice their knowledge within example scenarios.
This package consists of the following:
- Canine Dental Extractions
- This video-based module describes extraction techniques for the maxillary and mandibular canine and carnassial teeth.
- Feline Dental Extractions
- This video-based module describes extraction techniques for the maxillary and mandibular canine and cheek teeth.
- Dental Nerve Blocks
- This video-based module demonstrates how to perform the six most common dental nerve blocks in canine and feline patients.
- Case Study: Indy
- This case study follows the progress of a patient, “Indy”, who presents to a clinic for dental disease.
- Case Study: Sadie
- This case study follows the progress of a patient, “Sadie”, who presents to a clinic for periodontal disease.